What are Polarized Safety Glasses and why should I buy them?
Polarized Safety Glasses are favoured for their fashionable features and their ability to protect your eyes against the bright and overwhelming glare of the sun. Whether you work or play sports outdoors, or spend a great deal of time on the road, you should really consider purchasing a pair of Polarized Safety Glasses, Join us, ToolFreak, as we explain why…
The intense and often overpowering glare of the sun can hinder your ability to see, which can have a knock on effect on your ability to work safely, effectively and efficiently. When the bright and overwhelming sun enters your vision, you are susceptible to distortion and therefore distraction, which can of course be extremely dangerous.
What are Polarized Safety Glasses? How are they created?
If you would like to find out how these slick, sick, smart and secure Safety Glasses are created in great detail, be sure to head over to one of our previous blog posts, where we describe the creation of these awesome Safety Glasses. Today, we shall describe Polarized Safety Glasses in a few, short, snappy sentences so we can dive straight in to describing the many benefits these Safety Sunglasses bring to those wearing them.
A chemical coating is applied to these particular lenses; and the molecules within said coating form a barrier pattern which then filters out any horizontal light. To put things into perspective, an example of horizontal light, would be light that has travelled from the sun, onto a wet and shiny piece of tarmac and reflected straight into your eyesight (If you have experienced this struggle first hand, we are sure you will be able to understand the frustration)… Well, when you wear Polarized Safety Glasses you can say so long to horizontal light that causes discomfort and moments of temporary blindness; and enjoy high quality, insane clarity vision, even in moments of great brightness.
This is of course a short summary, so if you would like to know more about the technical side of things, please do check out the blog posts mentioned above.
So, why should you purchase a pair of Polarized Safety Glasses?
Below, we have detailed the top 5 reasons we believe you should pop a pair of Polarized Safety Glasses in your shopping basket today!
- ToolFreak Polarized Safety Glasses are impact rated to EN166F standards, so you can place your trust in your protective eyewear; and its ability to keep your eyes safe!
- Polarized Safety Glasses are incredibly useful when it comes to combating the intense glare of the sun! As mentioned above, these insanely cool Safety Glasses can help protect your eyes against the dazzling sunlight! Which can in turn help keep you safe on the job, in sport, or on the road.
- Polarized Safety Glasses can help you stay focussed! Your focus is key, right?! When you have an eagle eye and insane attention to detail you really can concentrate and perform to the very best of your ability! Having great attention to detail can boost your awareness of your surroundings, so you can stay safe while staying efficient on the job.
- Polarized Safety Glasses are outrageously fashionable! Not only do they keep you safe, they also keep you on trend, seriously! Forget about boring, bulky and outdated protective eyewear; and enjoy these cool and courageous-looking Safety Glasses.
- Polarized Safety Glasses are versatile (and that sentence is an understatement), seriously, you can wear Polarized Safety Glasses on a construction site; on a mountain bike, or on an adventurous hike… The possibilities are endless.
What do Polarized Safety Glasses look like?
Ok, so you have heard us describe Polarized Safety Glasses; and you have seen a glimpse of their stylish and smart features in the photo above, but you want to see them in action, right?! Of course you do!
Below, we have attached a handful of photos showcasing ToolFreak Polarized Safety Glasses being worn in a variety of industries.
If you would like to buy a pair of ToolFreak Polarized Safety Glasses, please click here! If you have any questions, please do contact us today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Have an awesome day! Keep your eyes peeled for more blog posts coming soon!
The ToolFreak Team!